Company Profile - Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and are looking to develop your career within a corporate environment? A superb opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our client’s successful team in Stevenage. You will be speaking with customers, handling queries as well as carrying out some general administration duties. You will need to be confident and professional as well as being able to keep on top of a varied workload.
Job Description - Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for providing all customers with service and advice to the highest possible standard.
Duties will include;
- Taking inbound calls from customers, building excellent relationships and ensuring that all queries are solved to a high standard
- Responding to a high volume of emails on a daily basis, providing detailed and accurate information
- Identifying new opportunities for the company to obtain further business from customers and sharing leads accordingly
- Making outbound calls to customers to secure repeat business
- Providing relevant and appropriate written and telephone based advice to clients in line with company procedure
- Regularly and proactively communicating with customers
Required Skills - Customer Service Advisor
- To have a natural business acumen
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone in a previous role
- A team player who takes an active interest in how the company are performing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Insurance knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Good Outlook and IT skills
Benefits - Customer Service Advisor
- 35 hour working week between 8:30-5:30
- Excellent company benefits
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- New Opportunities