To provide excellent service to all customers of the CSC by responding to all contacts & requests.
Being part of a dedicated customer service team, you will provide excellent service to both internal and external customers of the CSC whilst being part of a "coaching culture" within Customer Services
- Dealing with incoming calls acting as the first point of contact and dealing with customer enquiries; offering knowledge and support in a proactive manner especially in times of emergencies.
- Responsible for actioning the full range of calls received by the CSC to a high standard including Repair and Income calls to a professional standard.
- Supporting the delivery of all appropriate customer service communication channels to orbit - including Social Media and Emails, to an appropriate standard in relation to the communication channel used by the customer.
- Undertake general administration and support for the CSC and ensuring accurate records are updated and maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective service when raising new or existing repairs queries and or dealing with request for Housing and Welfare information ensuring all of the appropriate systems are utilised.
Dealing with all incoming enquires in a customer centric manner
- High standard of Literacy, Numeracy and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of Customer Services, Telephony or Office Administration
- Problem solving skills
- Good IT skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience of Social Networking tools
- Experience of working to targets