Customer Sales Advisors
Salary: starting at £17,595 with opportunities to increase up to £20,434
Want to make a difference?
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Sales Advisor you will play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming our customers partner of choice for energy solutions.
We are significantly expanding our Sales operation at Bolton. As such we are now offering a fantastic opportunity to become part of a team that is passionate about;
- Doing the right things for our customers,
- Helping our colleagues shape great careers and;
- Creating a high performing business.
The Sales team are experts on our range of products and use this knowledge to make our customers Sales journey as simple and as easy as possible. This is an extremely rewarding opportunity to build relationships with our customers, assist them in finding the right energy solution and help them save money on their energy bills.
If successful, you will be responsible for speaking with customers as they join E.ON, delivering compliant sales through excellent customer service. To achieve your objectives you will deliver outstanding customer service on every call, ensuring our customers don’t feel “sold to” but feel that you have found them the right products and they leave the call feeling valued and proud to be an E.ON customer.
You don’t need to be an experienced sales professional, but you will need to demonstrate a passion for customer service, sales and a commitment to do right by our customers. We will provide you with full training over 8-13 weeks, depending on your individual needs.
So that you are there when our customers need you most, the role will involve working shifts between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 6pm Saturday. This is a full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week.
What we need from you
- The ability to understand customer needs, provide the right solution and show real commitment to do the very best for them.
- You should be someone that’s happy to work in a fast pace, targeted environment whilst making sure customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything you do.
- Have a natural flare for building great relationships and have the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people.
- You should be a great listener and be able to turn your attention to the customer to understand what they need.
- Have the ability to identify opportunities to wow the customer by introducing them to our fantastic range of product and services.
- You should be passionate about the quality of work that you deliver and self-motivated to strive to hit your goals at every opportunity.
- We want you to be a competitive individual that understands the value of contributing towards team goals and aspirations.
- Have a passion for the art of selling with an understanding of how to negotiate.
- Decision making taking all aspects into account showing empathy in sensitive situations
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word.
What we’ll give you in return
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme (with 2 for 1 contributions from E.ON up to 18%)
- Share incentive plan
- Financial information
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (a 24 hour confidential advice and support service)
We also offer a range of flexible benefits as part of our My Choice platform. By sacrificing a small amount of your salary each month you could take home:
- Private medical cover
- Tax and NI savings on childcare costs of up to £78 each month
- Car breakdown cover
- Gym membership
- Retail discount vouchers or cards
- Travel insurance
- Extra holiday - buy up to your normal working weeks’ worth – or sell it for some extra cash
- Peace of mind with life, personal accident, travel or gadget insurance to name a few
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job