Customer Sales Advisors
Salary: starting at £17,595 with opportunities to increase up to £20,434
Want to make a difference?
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Sales Advisor you will play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming our customers partner of choice for energy solutions.
We have over 100 vacancies within our Home Moves team. In this team, you will be responsible for speaking with customers before, during and after they move home, delivering compliant sales through excellent customer service. The role is regulated with a responsibility to ensure customers can make an informed decision. This will involve comfortably reading customer guides, building rapport with customers and overcoming objections.
These positions are extremely rewarding and satisfaction can be taken from offering new or existing customers a potential saving on their energy bills.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an award-winning benefits package – including 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an annual bonus scheme and your salary will go up as your skills and expertise develop too. Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
These customer service roles are permanent and involve working shifts between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 6pm Saturday. This is a full time role working 37 hours per week.
What we need from you
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about excellent service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Listening and questioning ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse cases and identify solutions
- Proven ability in negotiating and influencing
- Decision making taking all aspects into account showing empathy in sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with customers
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Proven ability of building effective working relationships.
- Previous contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
If you meet the essential Key Skill Requirements the next stage will be a telephone interview.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job