Customer Service Advisors
Salary: starting at £17,595 with opportunities to increase up to £20,434
Want to make a difference?
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Service Advisor you will play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming the number one trusted energy partner by managing and resolving customer complaints to a high standard and building trust along the way. You’ll manage complaints from beginning through to resolution, ensuring we are treating our customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
This isn’t a contact centre role, however you will be taking incoming calls and picking up the phone as generally this is the best way to get the problem solved.
We’ll ask you to look at what we do and how we can improve our service to our customers in the future which will enable us to offer market leading customer service.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an award-winning benefits package – including 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an annual bonus scheme and your salary will go up as your skills and expertise develop too. Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
These customer service roles are permanent and we offer a range of working patterns including:
Full Time 37 Hours a week
Customer Service Advisors positions involve working shifts between: 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm Saturday.
What we need from you
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about excellent service standards.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Listening and questioning ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse cases and identify solutions
- Proven ability in negotiating and influencing
- Decision making taking all aspects into account showing empathy in sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with customers
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Proven ability of building effective working relationships.
If you meet the essential Key Skill Requirements the next stage will be a telephone interview.
For more information on reasonable adjustments click here
Interested in joining us as our newest Customer Service Advisor? Apply here today.
(Please apply using link below)
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.