I am delighted to be recruiting for our client based in the Watton area during one of their busiest times.
Our client are looking for people to join their busy team on a temporary basis to start immediately on an ongoing temporary basis.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide a first class customer experience every time.
• Provide an excellent standard of customer care to our clients and consumers.
• Outbound calls, order processing, confirming delivery dates and sense checking information.
• Calls to customers following deliveries to obtain quality and performance feedback.
• Work effectively with all team members on all shift patterns to maximize efficiency of the customer service operation.
• Flexible to work shifts and hours in line with the needs of the business at the time.
• Customer focused enthusiastic individual.
• Experience in a dynamic customer services environment or call centre role is favourable
• Good communication skills
• Flexible on work and shift patterns
• Able to achieve high standards and targets of customer care
• Team player
• PC literate to a basic level
Office opening hours are Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 20:00 and Saturday / Sunday, 09:00 – 17:30 – shifts are to be agreed with an amount of flexibility, you will need to be able to work some weekends.
You must be available to start immediately!
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Laura.Ward@reedglobal.com.
If successful you will need to come to Norwich to register at the Reed branch with your passport or birth certificate.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job