Established finance company
Competitive starting salary
Fantastic offices and employee benefits
The client is a renowned consumer finance company based in Manchester, looking for determined, career-driven individuals to join their Personal Finance Manager team. A great opportunity for graduates and individuals with a wealth of customer service experience, the role has a competitive starting salary and offers successful candidates clear career progression and excellent in-house training.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships through great service, in line with client requirements
- Administrative duties, including ensuring accurate customer data is captured and reflected within associated correspondence
- Provide ongoing support to customers for completion of the relevant supporting documentation
- Work to tight deadlines in order to respond promptly and resolve customer queries
- Identify opportunities for future additional products and services that align to consumer outcomes
- Working to and maintaining KPIs within specified timescales
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building and maintaining customer relationships. Education to a degree level and a background in contact centres are desirable but not essential. Applicants are welcome from a variety of customer-facing roles, including hospitality, retail, and contact centres.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job