Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 - £24,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Location: Great Slade, Buckingham
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading and highly respected company who, due to their continued success, are looking to expand their customer service team. They have a proven track record within the sector and provide a great range of products to their industry.
You'll work with a friendly established team in an open plan office where the atmosphere is one of collaboration, hard work and lots of laughs.
- Handling incoming enquiries from customers, providing them with advice and knowledge on the company and or the product range
- Working towards KPI's and Service level Agreements
- Gathering information from customers and taking orders to be processed
- Keeping the company CRM up to date with notes on actions taken or orders placed
- Making sure you keep regular contact with customers to ensure orders are fulfilled
- Provide customers with detailed information about the company and its products
- Candidates must be a clear communicator both over the phone and written
- Need to be customer focused and understanding
- Strong organisation skills to keep the CRM up to date
- You must have worked within a Customer contact position previously to be considered for the role
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and an interview.
- sales executive
- customer service
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job