Salary: £20,000 per annum + monthly bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
The Customer Service Advisor will deliver an exceptional level of service to Onecom customers ensuring that every communication is both a professional and positive experience.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in Customer Service within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just a moment's walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to all types of queries.
- Provide an excellent service to existing customers by telephone, email and web chat;
- Respond promptly to customer queries ensuring customer's expectations are always met;
- Handle and resolve customer queries including, but not limited to:
- Billing issues
- Tariff changes
- Order updates
- Roaming issues
- Network errors
- Provide advice and guidance on the use of handsets and software;
- Manage the warranty and repair process including handset diagnostics;
- Manage customer's mobile and fixed line accounts to ensure optimum efficiency;
- Build and retain customer loyalty by delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Acting as the key 'middle man’ coordinating with the customer, the mobile network, our suppliers, couriers and internal departments; and
- Building and managing internal relationships with other teams and departments.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience (desired);
- Personable and approachable manner;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Enjoys working with and speaking to people;
- Is able to remain calm and work well under pressure;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Is able to work as part of a team;
- Must be aware of market trends and changes in the industry;
- Time management - must be able to manage workload efficiently; and
- Confidence and capability when handling complaints.
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Whiteley
Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings at customers’ premises or our regional offices in line with the business needs.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships