Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.23/Hour + Holiday Pay
A global service provider experiencing tremendous growth is seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all types of customer contacts are handled quickly and efficiently whilst providing excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Being the first point of contact for non trade customers via telephone, email and fax
• Processing sales orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Following up any customer issues through to resolution or escalations
• Supporting the team as required
• Developing excellent working relationships with internal departments and external agencies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a similar customer facing role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and use initiative
• Proactive and driven attitude
In return you can expect a varied workload working within a progressive and successful market leader. This will be a temporary to permanent position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job