Our Client, a prestigious telecoms company based in Coventry, has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to deal with all customer issues, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate will also ensure all daily, weekly and monthly admin duties are completed and that all orders are inputted within agreed timescales.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Check, input and progress customer orders within 24hours of the order being given for issuing.
- Check and action order discrepancies on a daily basis.
- Take inbound calls and promptly identify and resolve queries by liaising with the team and all other relevant departments.
- Proactively take on complex customer queries, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptly, keeping the customer contacted throughout the process.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all areas are explored to get the correct result for the customer.
- Constructively work as part of one team, feeding back discrepancies, sharing ideas and working closely with the sales team.
- Complete all admin tasks on a daily/weekly basis.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have a strong background within telephone based customer service
- Have the ability to own, manage and resolve complaints
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be polite, with a professional telephone manner
- Be pro-active with an excellent work ethic
- Be computer literate with the ability to use multiple databases
The Customer Service Advisor will work full time hours set between Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and receive a salary which is negotiable between £18k to £20k pa depending on experience.