My client has an exciting opportunity to join their growing business in East Devon on a permanent basis. This is a busy and varied role in which confidence, organisation and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Receive all incoming enquiries from customers and managing orders accordingly
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with accurate information
- Gain a clear understanding of customer requirements and expectations and recommend specific products in order to gain new and repeat sales
- Proactively contacting customers and clients to promote company activities/offers
- Liaise with other departments in order to ensure all orders are processed efficiently
- Ensuring database is up to date with all relevant sales data
- Building rapport with customers and dealing with any queries
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience: -
- Excellent communication skills are essential with a good telephone manner
- Great organisational skills
- Strong IT skills within Microsoft
- Previous experience working in a tele sales/customer service environment is highly desirable
- Ability to work flexibly on occasions
This is a busy role, in which excellent prioritisation skills are essential along with confidence, interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build a rapport with customers over the phone and via email/fax.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Customer Service, customer services job, commercial job, graduate jobs, grad job, sales coordinator, sales person, jobs in Exeter, jobs in Devon, Office jobs Exeter, office jobs devon, tele sales, customer service jobs devon, sales coordinator job Exeter, sales coordinator job devon, jobs in Tiverton, jobs in Cullumpton, Jobs in Willand.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Requirements
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills