Our Client has some excellent opportunities that have arisen to join their team as a Customer Service Consultant based in Derry/Londonderry BT48 0SP
we are looking for individuals to join us at our Derry/LondonDerry, Northern Ireland site as a Customer Service Advisor on a Permanent contract.
A flexible contract working 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank-holidays
We will invest significant training to provide the right candidates with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in the role. Induction & training will be for up to 12 weeks so please make us aware of any holidays booked.
Start date: Our planned training induction date confirmed on: 15th & 22nd January 2018
You will be a customer focused individual who possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and you will thrive from working within a busy and target driven environment. Being adaptable and having a flexible approach is key as we go through significant and exciting change as an organisation.
Other skills and experience we are looking for includes:
Previous experience working within a Customer Service role is ideal
Experience of Credit/Debt Management would be advantageous
Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience working within Financial Services would be of advantage
Ability to adhere to strict governance, process and policy
Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
Start date: We are looking for you to be able to start with on our planned training induction date confirmed on: 15 & 22 January 2018
We will invest significant training to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful in the role. Induction & training will be for up to 12 weeks so please make us aware of any holidays you have booked over this period at the point of your application.
- Process incoming telephone calls from customers and third parties providing information required in a professional manner in line with company values
- Respond to customer correspondence in line with individual and team performance targets in order to support the delivery of clients service level agreements
- Pursue outstanding arrears via outbound calling and correspondence
- Provision of redemption statements and process overpayments and account redemptions
- Achieve required quality benchmark for both transactional processes and telephony
- Deal proactively with complex customer queries, finding solutions that are best for all stakeholders
- Identify, handle and record complaints in line with policy
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes to increase efficiency, reduce the opportunity for error/complaints/operational losses
The role will support a complete mortgage servicing function for all elements within the mortgage lifecycle and as such previous mortgage or financial services experience is beneficial along with the ability to flex and adapt quickly to change . Acting as the first point of contact for all customers and third parties in a multi client environment means that strong Customer Service skills are vital. The role will provide support to customers during an operating window that includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays therefore the ability to work flexibly to meet the required shift patterns is a necessity.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No:
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job