Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £21,000 + bonus
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service whilst meeting agreed targets. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator. This role is a varied role, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their sales skills further. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making calls to existing clients in order to renew current services.
- Providing customers with world class customer service
- Meeting all agreed sales targets and performance targets set.
- Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Based in Greater Manchester e the company are a market leader and a part of a World Wide organisation that are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
You will be working on behalf of some the world's biggest brands and therefore the candidates chosen for these roles will need to have excellent communication skills and be highly professional.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales environment
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews are taking place this week, please apply now with your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Customer Service Advisor
- call centre customer service
- inbound customer service
- Customer service representative