Join the Customer Service team and you'll be involved with all kinds of customers with all kinds of questions. It'll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit.
If you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put the customer first and help us achieve our ambition of being #1 for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
Skills you'll need:
* Real strength of character and will have a talent for putting the customers first.
* Be able to listen - even if the issue is hard to listen to.
* Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs - even if the matter is not always clear.
* Give your best advice - even if it isn't always appreciated.
* Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
* Good customer service experience.
What's in it for you?
* Very Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* 21 days' holiday plus Bank holidays
* Healthcare plan
* Career development
* Full training
Hours of work
35 hours a week
Monday - Friday
Cordant people is a equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service