Our client is a fast paced, dynamic business based in the West End who are looking for a Customer Support specialist to join their business on an initial fixed term contract of 4-5 months initially.
- The main responsibilities are to answer inbound enquiries using email, webchat and telephone from prospective and existing customers in relation to the business and its products and services.
- You will need to take ownership for all enquiries that can’t be resolved immediately, giving customers updates regularly on progress to prevent repeat follow ups - logging all interactions efficiently via the customer contact logging software while taking an active role in talking customers through our proposition and seeing them through to conversion and the on boarding processes
- Proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally / from the industry to maintain an informed high quality customer experience. During your interaction with customers you will need to present in a mature, professional manner and really understand their needs and questions and at times empathise when things do not go as well as our customers had hoped - and escalating to management when needed
- Taking inbound enquiries, you will need to pro-actively make outbound calls to customers who have stalled during the sign up and on-boarding process - offering further assistance, providing additional information and asking if they have further queries.
The client is looking for a true customer advocate who always thinks about the impact action or inaction may have on our customers.
- Customer Support / Services experience essential
- Financial Services experience
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible approach to working hours - you will be required to work on weekends and public
- holidays during peak periods
- Ability to engage and a genuine desire to help customers
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to empathise and build rapport
- Ability to manage relationships - customers, team members and Executives
Our client offers an excellent office and team culture and our looking for a candidate who fits this mind set.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply today.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Financial Services