Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
The Insurance Customer Service Advisor role will involve:
- Outbound calls to customers due for renewal
- Overcoming objections and selling the renewal over the phone
- Working to targets
- Working in a compliance driven environment
The ideal Insurance Customer Service applicant must be/have:
- Confident on the phone
- Have the ability to think on their feet when handling objections from a customer
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to work to targets
- A strong will to succeed
- Able to build rapport with customers
- Able to work to guidelines and regulations
- Have excellent customer service skills
A basic salary of £16,900 per year, with the potential to rise up to £19,650 through our unique 'recognising excellence’ package.
A comprehensive 4-week induction will be provided by an internal training team and on the job training will continue throughout your time in the business.
Bonus is linked to the amount of products an advisor is trained on, therefore it rewards those who are quick learners and driven to be the best job possible.
The On Target Earnings for the role are £3,500, but can rise to £5,000 through exceptional performance.
If you are interested, apply for the Insurance Customer Service Advisor role today.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job