Citycom is a fast growing business and has been established since 2009 as one of the UK's leading 'All in One’ Business Telecommunications providers. Our success is built on the foundations of delivering 'WorldClass’ customer support & product innovation.
We always hire the best talent and are as dedicated to our workforce as we are to our customers; as such we pride ourselves on offering exceptional training, guidance and career development. We are a highly reputed and long-established supplier of voice and data network services in London and continuing to further develop our voice solutions & data network operations, to maximise growth and capitalise on our strong position in the B2B market. In line with on-going business success there is now a requirement for a Desk based - Customer Service Advisor to join the team.
The role is based in Brentford.
- You will be handling telephone and email queries and supporting account managers to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
- You will also be expected to build up relationships with their customers and complete all general administration.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a long-established telecoms company that constantly reinvests into staff training to ensure they continually deliver the best solutions to their customers
You will be providing 1st/2nd line technical support for all our telecommunications services, and the issues/faults you will be working on include:
- Landline - Troubleshoot issues relating to making and receiving calls, use of service calling features, and reporting line faults to 2nd Line and network provider for further investigation
- Broadband - Troubleshoot issues affecting service operations such as authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
- Mobile - Troubleshoot issues relating to coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, additional service features such as voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
- VOIP - Troubleshoot issues affecting service configuration, operation and performance (QOS)
- E-mail/Webmail - Configuration of E-mail clients i.e. Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP
- As the Customer Service Advisor you will have a proven track record of B2B customer service, possess strong organisational and time management skills and enjoy working in a strong team led environment.
- Any experience in the telecommunications field, whilst not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
- The successful Customer Service Advisor will be ambitious and looking to develop a career in customer service and account management. Career progression to Account Manager is on offer to the right candidate.
Hours of work: 9-6 Monday to Friday Holidays: 28 days (inclusive of public and Bank holidays)
- Customer Support