A few reasons why their Customer Service Advisors / Contact Centre Agents love working here…
- Full training and support throughout your career with our client
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for company employees
- Free onsite parking
The company is a large international services company based on the south coast. They are Investors in People Gold accredited and have won the health and wellbeing award. They are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Customer Service role for you…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a customer focussed role ideally within a call centre environment
- Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- A great team player with strong PC skills
This role is a permanent position and they have a number of Full Time and Part Time Evening positions available. As a member of their Full Time customer service team, you will be working various shifts, Monday – Sunday between 07:00 – 23:00 (alternate weekends). Joining us on a Part Time basis, you will be working evenings and weekends.
What will I be doing in my new role?
This role is purely customer service and involves no sales! On a daily basis, you will be:
- Handling enquiries over the phone
- Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer
- Various administrative duties necessary to the role
About your new employer
Their daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, they want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service