We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a vibrant, family feel office. This is an exciting and varied role working within a busy, expanding company based in Watford. You will need to be computer literate, highly organised and confident in your approach. This role is ideal for graduates or professionals already working within a Customer Service/administrative role. Importantly you must be friendly, conscientious and reliable - in return the company offers an excellent working environment!
- Providing excellent customer service on multiple platforms including telephone and email
- Taking a proactive stance to work and helping out where necessary
- Ensuring thorough customer care from initial contact through to end process as attention to detail is crucial
- Have an understanding approach and a good ability to listen
- Raising invoices, delivery notes and picking lists
- Preparing customer orders
- Ability to work with empathy and resilience in a fast-paced environment
- Working to deadlines and ensuring a high level of organisation
- Must have excellent verbal and written English
- Capable handling sensitive cases
- Personable and confident
- Ability to multi-task within fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel, Outlook
- "Can do" attitude and willing to assist where necessary to help others
- Reliable and flexible
- Professional and adaptable approach to customer contact
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Process driven and methodical
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply now. Interviews to take place in early January!
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.