Our client, a local contact centre based in Sutton Coldfield are currently recruiting permanent, part time Customer Service Advisors to join their expanding team. With a starting salary of £17,400 (pro rata) and an opportunity to progress within this well-established organisation, this is a great career move for customer focused individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving client concerns and queries with the ability to escalate unsolved problems
- Clarifying any client issues including researching and exploring answers and alternative options
- Dealing with difficult situations and offering reassurance
- Offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome
- Comply to all company procedures at all time
The successful candidate for the role will be:
- Able to empathise with clients
- Clear and concise when speaking with clients over the telephone
- A strong team player
- Flexible with shift patterns
SHIFTS TOO INCLUDE LATE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
Please contact the office and ask for Minnie to enquire about shift patterns.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Difficult Situations