Skills: Customer Service, contact centre, administration, calls, inbound, outbound, motor, service, strong communicator, data Protection
Hours: Semi shift pattern - Week 1: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Week 2: 9.00am to 6.00pm and 10.00am to 7.00pm, and working alternate Saturdays 8.00am - 1.00pm
Benefits: Workplace pension, 22 days holiday
About the Company
Our client is an established family run Group of Car Dealerships based within the Croydon area. As a company, they believe in having well-trained employees and have a long standing and happy work force. Due to their success and growing team of employees, currently just over 300, a new opportunity has arisen to join their Contact Centre.
What will you working week be like?
To receive and make telephone calls for the group, greeting them and directing them to the relevant departments, offering assistance as necessary.
To deal with all bookings via the telephone or electronic bookings.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, answering each call politely and working to the company scripts/standards
- Making outbound calls, when required, following the company script and being polite at all times.
- General booking of MOTs and Services
- Re-directing and announcing calls
- Taking messages as necessary and ensure they are promptly passed on to the relevant person or department
- Keep customers informed if you are unable to pass on messages and advise if there will be any delay in responding
- Adhere to all business procedures and company policies
Who would suit this role?
In order to be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to build rapport across the business
- Has an organised and efficient approach to work
- Have a desire to develop your product knowledge
- Previous call centre/contact centre would be advantageous
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Service, contact centre, administration, calls, inbound, outbound, motor, service, strong communicator, data Protection
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
- contact centre
- data Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job