Customer Service - Romsey £15,870
This is a superb opportunity to join a professional, warm and friendly contact centre in Romsey. Offering an excellent package to include a subsidised canteen, subsidised gym membership, discounted products, 21 days holiday (rising to 25 with service) and free parking. A five minutes walk from Romsey train station.
The Role of Customer Service Advisor
• The role is purely an after sales role that requires a passionate and friendly person to:
• Receive inbound calls from the general public to assist them with any queries’ with regards to the products that have purchased
• Receiving and responding to email and letters
The Successful Candidate
• Will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include Maths and English
• Will have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic to give outstanding service
• Ideally to have come from a customer service background or hospitality and retail
This is a superb opportunity to join a fantastic team in Romsey working 40 hours over 5 days to include a weekend day each week with opportunities to progress.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job