SOS recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a local business looking for a Customer Services Advisor Role.
- Speaking to customers on the telephone & via Email
- The accurate processing of orders, quotations, debit notes and credit notes
- Maintaining data and databases
- Management of departmental mail boxes
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Good understanding of the product range to enable product advice and support
- Previous experience of a fast paced Sales & Customer Service centre
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure & working to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience with Sage systems would be advantageous
Relevant Call centre & Sales experience
Salary: £19,000 DOE + great incentives
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!