The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our client, a luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
This role will involve handling inbound customer enquiries on the telephone, live chat and via email; discussing issues that may arise, handling all administration and taking ownership of issues to reach the best outcome for both the company and customer, whilst always aiming to provide high levels of customer service.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, have a positive attitude and be a strong team player. You will enjoy providing first class service to customers and going the extra mile!
Applicants from a retail or hospitality background will be considered.
Working in a busy, friendly and social Customer Services team, some duties will include:
* Dealing with customer enquiries and orders over the phone, by email and on a live website chat facility efficiently and professionally
* Creating quotes on Microsoft Excel for customers who are placing large orders
* Liaising on a regular basis with courier companies DPD and DHL about any issues regarding to customer orders
* To keep the customer well informed of any update regarding their enquiry or order
* To offer the customer the best service possible
* Arranging DPD collections for customers returning products
* General administrative duties
The successful candidate will be working on a rolling shift basis; one week lates, one week earlies. Early shifts are 8am-5pm and lates are 10am-7pm. You will be required to work Saturdays and bank holidays (usually one weekend a month) Any Saturdays or Bank Holidays worked will be returned as a day in lieu.
You will have:
* The ability to provide exceptional customer service
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to include telephone manner and accurate written work
* Professionalism and flexibility
* Strong team work skills
* Pro-active approach to problem solving
In return our client can offer a modern, well facilitated working environment, social and fun team environment, free onsite parking, fantastic career progression opportunities within the company and a great benefits package for all staff!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer services
- inbound calls
- customer service advisor
- order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job