*******Immediate Interviews available!!*******
Job: Inbound Customer Service Role - Job salary:£17,000. Permanent position!!!
Are you looking for progression? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
If so, this is the job for you!
Main Function of the Job:
To work as part of the inspection and collection team based within Customer Services contacting customers on behalf of a major client at the end of their contract to arrange the Inspection/Collection.
- Demonstrate the departments values and behaviours.
- Contact customers on behalf of the client to arrange the Inspection/Collection of their vehicles.
- Ensure customer details held on both systems are up to date and accurate.
- Update both the system and the clients system with any customer contact or vehicle status.
- Generate letters to customers to confirm the booking of the inspection/collection.
- Provide information and advice to any customer enquiring about the end of contract process.
- Any other adhoc duties as required by the Customer Service team on behalf of the client.
- Where required, liaising between internal departments and the client.
- Ability to build good customer relationships.
- Good background knowledge of the End of Contract process for Finance/Leasing companies
- High Standard of Customer Care.
- Ability to work to strict SLAs.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good listening skills.
- Good communication skills.
- IT Literate
- Organised with good time management
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to accurately enter data.
- Free Parking
- Pension Benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care
Finance/Leasing company, Finance/Leasing customers, colleagues and department managers.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job