Excellent opportunity for a Customer service advisor in Cardiff to work within a busy Customer service team. Offering a competitive salary with the opportunitiy to start in the straight into the new year!
- Answer and deal with incoming calls
- General Administration
- Audit and enter customer orders
- Chase and follow up on progress and report back to the team leader
- Liaise with clients and customers
- Deal with any enquiries or issues which may arise
Skills / Experience
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- Must enjoy working on the telephone each day
- Have excellent skills with typing
- Strong communicator
- Able to work under pressure in a busy multi-tasking environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Immediate start required
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.