We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a newly set up team in a fantastic banking and financial services company in the Cheshire area.
Overall Role Purpose:
Be an active member of a servicing team which provide expert support and advice to Business Banking clients and colleagues.
Drive forward the banks 'Go-to' ethos by maintaining and improving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Work closely with Corporate Managers focusing on the delivery of world class service to a wide range of Corporate banking clients.
Build trust, confidence and reliable support to the Business Managers.
Dynamic working gives everyone the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Hours FULLTIME (Mon-Fri between the hours of 7am-7pm, and 1 in 10 saturdays between the hours of 8am-2pm)
Achieving the plan across the 5Cs
- Commit to making lives much easier by; completing requests within Service Level Agreements (SLA) and maintaining client contact where necessary. Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Operational Risk Framework and internal Policies and Standards.
- Support the delivery of world class service by servicing all complex telephone, to internal and external customers, and transactional processing.
- Develop and maintain contacts with specialists in branch sectors, and other areas of the group, to manage customer expectations.
- Respond to complex servicing requests received from Corporate Managers and those from external areas of the department.
- Handle from start to finish queries for complex processing as defined and distributed by your team leader.
- Take responsibility for own performance and contribute towards the overall team's performance by maintaining and completing processes within agreed SLAs.
- Work closely with the rest of the team providing mutual support through training, coaching and sharing knowledge of best practice.
- Be aware of direct competitor activity, products and servicing channels.
- Undertake all necessary compliance tests to maintain ones compliance passport and adhere to all government audits.
- Be accountable for self development.
- Play a part and encourage others in the team to drive the objective of becoming a force for good society.
- Manage self to complete tasks and use resources efficiently to ensure timely, high quality and consistent results.
- Work within authority levels, with some influence on the need to review limits.
- Resolve familiar and concrete problems by applying set guidelines or previous experience and escalating exceptional problems beyond the defined scope.
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement and change opportunities by using your judgement to make adjustments within the scope of the role.
- Work with customer facing colleagues at multiple locations or within their own teams to meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
- Work directly with Business customers and have a set method for contacting or working with them.
- Carry out work to the required quality levels and comply with policies, guidelines but escalate situations and risks not covered by guidelines to minimise the Bank's exposure to risk. Comply with the training and competence.
- Maximise your use of time, working to seek customer interaction within 24hours of request and to achieve 96% SLA and 80% GOS.
We recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Consultant: Lana Waters
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills