Customer Service Advisors
SOS recruitment are looking for Customer Service Advisors for one of the UK's Leading and Global Telecommunications companies based in Poole, Dorset! This is a busy and fast paced role, with an opportunity to build a career in a highly respected business!
Would you consider yourself a well-rounded character that enjoys dealing with people?
Are you looking for a challenging position that will draw upon your attributes, skills and experience?
You will join a dynamic team who have a significant impact on how their business meets its goals and objectives and you will be exposed to a multi-cultured and enlightened global organisation.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with customers and the general public; this could include experience within Retail or any other Customer Service position.
Role and Responsibility:
- Providing customer support via multiple touch points (e.g. inbound calls, e-mail)
- Accurately logging customer and product information into their system
- Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
- Share knowledge gained with team through effective knowledge transfer
- Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets as defined
- Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner
- Achieve customer targets by resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge proactively shared with the business and captured in a formal manner
What they're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical thinker with problem solving skills
- Comfortable with technology and relish new opportunities
- Ability to self-manage
Hours: 37.50 per week 5 days Monday - Sunday shift between 8 pm and 9 pm
Pay: £8.21 an hour
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
DON'T DELAYCall, Click or Come in Today!!!
Find Success with SOS!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job