We are currently working with a well established key client who are based in Wakefield who are looking to employ a temporary Administrator / Customer Advsior to work within the Claims department of their business.
Your key responsibilities will be to do the following;
· Answer the phone in a professional manner dealing with enquiries / claims
· Work with Computer packages such as Excel to complete spreadsheet work
· Provide Client care - liaising with clients and customers.
· Follow a scripted list / guide when taking calls to gain relevant information
· Input data onto a bespoke system
· Pay Attention to detail – to see if the client is covered by a policy following company guidelines.
This role is full time Monday to Friday working 39.5 hours per week, this is initially a temporary role.
If you have excellent computer skills and a confident yet professional telephone manner and are available immediately please apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job