This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client have a great opportunity for a customer focused and data savvy individual to join their fun and vibrant team in a very modern office working environment, based in Rossendale.
This is a varied and interesting role and would suit motivated hands on team players. You will build quality relationships with my client’s customers, providing excellent service on customer queries.
A hands on approach is required to update information daily and work with Agents & Suppliers to ensure an accurate and timely information is provided each month to our customers.
A key part in this position will also be dealing closely with other internal departments, agents and suppliers whilst providing an accurate and excellent service to their customers.
• Completing analysis on customers’ bills (new & existing)
• Compiling proposals and quotes to existing and new customers
• Receiving and making calls to customers & suppliers, ensuring all queries are fulfilled
• Completing & sending out customer contracts
• Processing orders with the relevant networks
• Record keeping & despatching of stock & billing information
• Logging & processing faults through to resolution
• Downloading & Uploading call data records daily
• Obtaining & Re-Billing all of the relevant charges on a monthly basis
• Ensuring bill runs are sent out on a timely basis
• Completing billing checks against agreed and billed charges
• Calculating and completing monthly agent commission reports
• Other duties, as and when required
Hours of work are 08.30am to 17:30pm Monday to Thursday & Friday 08:30am to 17:00pm
However, the job holder may be expected to work outside these hours on occasion to ensure the completion of any outstanding work.
Salary will be £17,000 - £18,500
Holidays are 20 days per year (and are accrued at 1.67 per month worked) plus Bank Holidays - an additional day’s holiday is accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 5 days.
Due to the location of the business, the ideal candidate will be a car owner and driver.
If you have the relevant skills, the passion to provide excellent customer service and want to work for a company that is growing and appreciates their employees, then don’t delay on getting your up to date CV over to victoria.o’email@example.com or call 01772 200843. For the right candidate this role could turn into a permanent position
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job