Customer Service Advisor - £7.69 - £7.95 per hour - permanent contract.
Based in Bredbury area of Stockport location with immediate start dates available!!!
We have a fantastic opportunity with our client who are a large contact centre based in Bredbury, Stockport. The role is customer service, mainly providing technical assistance to customers who are experiencing issues with their line or broadband. If you have good communication skills and are looking for a new challenge this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Taking general customer service enquiries or in a more technical support role for customers who have broadband or telephone technical issues
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers providing support and guidance.
- The technical support role is following a process to resolve queries so the knowledge can be taught, no experience is needed.
- Based in a friendly contact centre in Bredbury, Stockport.
- Logging calls and details onto the in-house system.
- Working 40 hours per week.
- We're looking for good communication skills and the ability to listen to customer queries.
- Experience dealing with customers is needed but this could be from retail or any other area, it doesn't have to be in a contact centre environment.
- You'll be comfortable with basic IT and happy to log information on the system
- You'll also need to be able to be fully flexible and work full time hours between Monday to Sunday.
- £7.68 per hour starting salary, rising to £7.95 after probationary period.
- Fully comprehensive training programme provided.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fortnightly pay
**This role is immediately available, so please apply as soon as possible as we are looking for people to start throughout November and December.**
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Sales and Marketing welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Inbound Customer Service Position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job