Customer Service Advisor – Immediate Start
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Location – Trafford Park (Stretford)
Hours: 5 Days out of 7 (2pm – 10pm) 37.5 Hours per Week
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Customer Service Advisor
You will be responsible for responding to customer communications, resolving customer issues as they arise and supporting in the development of improved customer experiences. Duties will include...
- Respond to customer communications via:- Email and Social Media Provide information to customers by verifying information and understand the request
- Dealing with any refunds that come through as well as any dispatches that need to be sent out.
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
- Liaising and developing a rapport with customers.
- To handle customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
- Meet performance expectations
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Retail / Sales etc is Essential
- Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
- Data Entry would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
- Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Works well with a team environment
- Is proactive
- Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you are looking for a dynamic, modern and forward thinking organisation and an excellent working environment then this is the role for you.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job