Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Between £15,300 and £17,000 (plus bonus)
Immediate interviews for November Start
We are currently looking for Customer Advisors to work for one of the UK's largest insurance companies in Manchester City Centre. We are looking for individuals, with a great attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Do you want to build a career with a well known and reputable company?
- Are you looking for a new role in a vibrant and modern office?
- Working for an established company in an exciting and fast paced environment, you will be required to deliver the highest level of service to every customer you deal with.
- This is a permanent role with lots of room for progression and the ideal candidate would be looking to build a career in customer service.
- Dealing with a variety of inbound calls
- Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
- Monthly pay
- 6 weeks paid training program!
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, hours between 8am and 8pm
- Weekend work on a rota (usually working 1 in 2 Saturdays)
- £15,300 rising to £17,000 after probation. Plus a bonus based on quality!
- Optional over-time
- Contributory pension
- 25% company discount and various high street discounts
- Training and development programs
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- You must have customer service experience, over the phone or face to face.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
- You must thrive working in a fast paced environment
- You must be confident when problem solving and strive to leave the customer happy each and every time.
- You need to be a team player!
- You must have no unspent criminal convictions
- You must be able to supply references for the last 3 years
Please apply online now or contact Isabel at Search on (0161) (835) (8348)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job