Love working within customer service?
Want to work for reputable Bank with excellent training and career progression?
Search are currently recruiting for a number of temporary Customer Service Advisors to work with their client based in Clydebank who are expanding their existing teams due to company growth. This is initially a temporary contract but may lead to a longer opportunity for the right candidate.
If you care about great customer service and would like a career in Financial Services, then this is the ideal role for you.
Duties of the role will be:
* Act as first point of contact for Customers with regards to general banking enquiries
* Dealing with a high volume of calls, resolve queries and action requests from customers
* Profiling customer to provide the products are right for them
* Update the internal data base with accurate information
* Work to call and quality targets
* Act as a subject matter expert providing guidance to all customers
To be considered for this role you require the following:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Enthusiasm with a positive attitude
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills with ability to build relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
* Retail, Hospitality and Contact Centre background will all be considered
What's on offer?
* Starting salary of between £15,375 per anum paid on a weekly basis!
* Shift work between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday
* Onsite parking facilities
* Easily accessible to public transport
To be successful for this role you MUST be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job