Due to our location it is essential that you have your own car and driving licence, we have plenty of free onsite parking.
We are a Top 20 UK Insurance Broker, with over 500 employees across 3 offices, providing a portfolio of insurance products across personal and commercial lines.
Our people are the key to our success. Working for Brightside is about understanding the difference you can make for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Doing the right things and doing them well. Challenging the norm and embracing the change that will make us the best in the market. At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Customer Service Advisor
You will have a positive and enthusiastic approach to receiving inbound calls from our customers who have queries with their policy. Whether it is a name or address changes to something more complex, you will use your product knowledge and customer service skills to resolve and offer solutions. You will be working collaboratively with your team members to resolve customer issues in often challenging environments.
As a member of this dynamic team you will:
Provide a personal service to all customers giving them information that is tailored to their needs.
Pro-active and an ability to use your initiative to adapt to the department & customer requirements.
A successful individual will:
Put the customer first in all instances.
Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality.
Be creative and adaptable to negotiate sales.
Be self-motivated and driven to excel.
Working to FCA regulations or experience in a heavily regulated environment.
Previous experience utilising various in-house computer systems.
Along with a competitive basic salary, we offer:
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan.
- Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one-off cash rewards.
- A staff referral scheme where you can earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Support to you and your family through childcare vouchers, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and life assurance.
- A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas and much much more!!
- The chance to make a difference through our Brightside Helps charity partnerships.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job