Customer Service Advisor - Business Support
£18,000 PA with potential for additional performance/target bonus
Full Picture Recruitment is proud to be hiring on behalf of a respected and passionate organisation who are looking for an individual to join its exceptional Business Support team in Segensworth, Hampshire.
Our client is looking for a professional with at least one year’s experience in a telephone-based role who is happy to work in a fast-paced environment. The applicant must have high attention to detail and be passionate about delivering a quality service.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor role include:
- Supporting customers through their journey with the business, acting as the first point of contact for inbound calls and queries.
- Accurately inputting information and data relating to customer contact.
- Occasionally making outbound calls to obtain additional information.
The Customer Service Advisor role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- At least one year’s experience in a similar telephone-based role.
- Have great listening skills and a positive can-do attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated to prioritise inbound/outbound workloads.
- Ability to sustain existing sales rapport momentum.
You will work a full-time week across stable shift patterns including one in four Saturdays.
Our client’s employees enjoy friendly, modern offices, free parking and a great family culture with outstanding benefits, these include:
- Uncapped target bonus.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Frequent company events.
- Free parking.
- 4pm finish on Fridays.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discounted gym memberships.
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a well-established and knowledgeable Business Support team. As well as a good basic salary and excellent progression opportunities, our client has a number of bonus structures and an environment where they reward staff regularly with events and parties.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job