Are you looking for a new Customer Service job?
Would you like to work for a fantastic company in Aylesbury?
I might just have the job for you...
My client, based in Aylesbury are currently recruiting for an Customer Service Advisor on an ongoing temporary basis..
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality customer service to customers/clients by telephone.
Main duties include:
- To answer calls promptly dealing with them in line with procedures
- To listen carefully ensuring our customer needs are met
- To work in line with regulatory and business requirements
- Contribute towards continuous improvement within the Contact Centre
Knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience in an office based, and telephone based, Customer Service position is essential
- Good oral communication skills and telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Team worker
- Focus on customer
- Basic numerical skills
If you're available immediately and think this position could be for you then please apply below or Email me directly at Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job