Customer Service Advisor x 5
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful personal lines insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Customer Service Advisor within their busy office in Manchester.
The Customer Service Advisor will be required to handle home claims up to a limit of £7,500.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are to:
- Answer all incoming calls in an efficient and customer focused manner within the service level stated
- Obtain relevant claims details and record them accurately
- Recognise complaints and pass on for resolution
- Ensure the claims are valid in accordance with the policy terms
- Convince claimants to use the company's network of suppliers
To be successful in the above role you will need experience of either working in an office based role or within a Customer Service role within a retail environment. My client is seeking candidates that are seeking a career within insurance with either a steady career history or someone just leaving school / college.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.
- Customer Service
- Claims handler