Our client is looking for an experienced customer service advisor who has proven experience within a high level customer service role and is able to work across a multi channel first line support offering help and advice.
- inbound 1st line support calls
- system based using in house programmes
- communicating with network of department and teams
- general administration
- taking payments
- making outbound calls
- up-selling where appropriate
- creating correspondence in a variety of methods
- flexible and multi skilled
- ability to achieve set goals and targets
- complaint to company and industry regulations
- strong motivator
- exceptional customer service skills
- good IT skills
- organisational, planning and administrative
- excellent communicator both written and verbally
- ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast paced environment
- high attention to detail and quality assurance
What the role can bring you:
A career within a prestigious company based in Milton Keynes, with the opportunity to progress and develop. A eewarding salary and benefit package.
If you have the relevant experience and skills then apply today!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job