This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
They offer a friendly, open plan office working environment and an opportunity to be part of a fantastic team as a Customer Service Advisor, with an immediate start!
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £16,000
- Bonus of aorund £100 per month for meeting call quality standards
- A sociable working environment
- Free parking onsite (regular buses also run from the city centre)
Full time position, 6 month contract with potential of going Permanent thereafter! Immediate start!
Our client requires working on a rota, 40 hours per week between hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday - Friday, plus 1 in 4 Saturdays but you will receive a day off in lieu.
- Handling a range of inbound telephone enquiries.
- Taking ownership of each call and deciding the best course of action.
- Providing the best possible service at all time
- Handling online webchat enquiries
- Related administration duties.
What skills and experience are required?
Good Communication skills
Demonstrate high standards of customer service
Experience of working in an office environment is an advantage
Good MS Office skills
Able to commit to shifts as required
Whether you already have office based experience, or you have strong customer service skills within another environment, If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Senior Consultant, Reed Specialist Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job