Taylor Edwards Financial Management has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team based in Altrincham. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a competitive salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £20k.
Taylor Edwards are a rapidly growing claims management company. We specialise in helping people recover mis-sold payment protection insurance. Unlike lots of other companies in our industry, we don’t make any nuisance sales calls to our customers and operate a friendly, professional and no-pressure approach to attracting new clients. To maintain this excellent relationship with our clients we are looking for more customer focused and professional customer service advisors to join us and help build on the fantastic service we offer to our highly valued clients. We are currently going through a period of extended growth and have lots of new opportunities for the right candidates, offering immediate jobs and excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
We’re here for our customers and we seek to balance that with the needs of our colleagues. Hours of work are highly sociable, 9-5:30 Monday to Thursday with Friday being 9-5, absolutely no weekends and no bank holidays.
As our Customer Service Advisor you'll enjoy a flexible training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
About the role
- You’ll become the first point of support for our existing clients
- You’ll need either a proven track record of high-level, dedicated customer service experience behind you or be able to demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £16k-£18k + £1800.00 commission
- We’ll support you with a full on the job training and development programme catered specifically to your needs and requirements
Main responsibilities of our Customer Service Advisor
Whether it’s providing advice to our clients about their claims over the phone or by post or email, processing post from lenders or clients or using your initiative to solve problems for our clients, you’ll be there to make the experience as hassle free as possible for our very engaged clients.
- You’ll take full ownership of your calls and your work, ensuring your customers receive detailed and comprehensive guidance making their journey as simple, informative and reassuring as possible.
- You’ll be following up with customers and will deal with them over a prolonged period so building strong relationships based on credibility and reliability will be key.
Skills needed to become our Customer Service Advisor
You’ll need to be able to show proven experience in customer service, along with building relationships with customers to find the very best solutions for them.
You’ll combine this with:
- Great listening skills
- A patient approach
- An understanding attitude
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that truly personal service and help make us the best at what we do
Resolving complex enquiries won’t faze you as you’ll build a fantastic knowledge of our industry and the problems a client can face during the process. You’ll use your gained knowledge to make the claim as simple and hassle free as possible for the client.
Benefits of working for us
You’ll start on a competitive package of £16k - £18k + commission depending on experience, your package includes the chance to join our company pension plan. – unlike most companies we’ll increase your pay as soon as you’ve earned it, rather than making you wait 12 month intervals!
You will have a holiday entitlement of 20 days – plus all bank holidays.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and management opportunities will be available to those who show dedication, willingness to learn and hard work.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job