Full Time Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Now in its 21st year the Fitness Superstore is a successful retail & distribution business, selling through 11 stores, telephone, catalogue and website; annual turnover is over £28m. It is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment under one roof in large impressive showrooms (the largest in the UK). As an industry leading specialist they pride themselves on giving excellent advice, meeting every customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for a confident and professional individual to work as part of a close knit team who provide high standards of customer service to our customers, from placing their order through to the delivery of their items. Providing day to day support to our carriers and customers to ensure a high level of service is always maintained. This is a small but busy team, and your main duties will include:
- Offering excellent service to our customers both internally and externally.
- Making inbound and outbound telephone calls to customers providing support and information regarding their order status
- Order processing including finance applications, credit card payments etc
- Liaising with suppliers / freight companies on replacement goods and collections
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Communication & coordination with internal departments
- Successful candidates will have great communication skills and have previously dealt with customer queries whether face to face or over the phone
- Be a team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Computer Literate including excel, word and emails
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility required
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
Salary £18k - moving to £19k after a successful 6 month probationary period
Telephone Bonus Scheme
Hours of work are:
Alternate weeks 9am - 5pm / 10am - 6pm weekdays
2 weekends per 28 day month - Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 11am - 2pm ( 1 shift day off during the week prior to the weekend working)
bank holidays are worked on a rota basis.