This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary : £18000 to £21000 + OTE £25k
My client are looking for a Customer Service Advisor for a Busy Service Dept based in Cambridge. Knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage but not a must as training will be given.
The ideal Customer Advisor candidate will be well presented, articulate and enthusiastic.
Service Advisor Duties include :
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles, advising on duration of repairs
- Gaining authority for any additional work that may need carrying out.
- Contacting Customer Advising any Further work required & costing
- Advising when is completed & Ready for collection
As an Customer Advisor if you are looking for progression within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful motor company then don’t delay, apply today!
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful Service Advisor candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
Email: chris@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job