The organisation provides financial administration services on a global scale; with offices in more than 20 countries servicing 16,000 clients. In order to grow their contact centre, they are now seeking individuals to join their Mortgage Operations team.
In return for providing "above and beyond" levels of customer service, you will be supported by an organisation that wants you to thrive in your career. It's a fun, open office environment where your achievements are truly recognised and rewarded.
Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Crossflatts, Bingley
Salary: £15k - £16.5k per annum, plus company bonus scheme
Benefits: Employee discount programme, employee share plan, 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance, in-house learning and development programme, free parking
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Being the first point of contact for a range of mortgage customers
- Taking and directing calls appropriately
- Understanding customers' needs including financial situations
- Taking ownership of individual customer enquiries
- Regularly liaising with operational colleagues
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer service related role, perhaps in a call centre, contact centre or similar
- A good level of education, including A-C grade in Maths and English (although not essential for candidates with a wealth of experience in a customer service role)
- Fantastic communication skills
As a Customer Service Advisor joining this call centre team, you'll need to have a good listening ear and the desire to problem solve a range of queries. You'll benefit from a competitive salary and an unrivalled benefits package.
Please click to apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor in Crossflatts, Bingley!
If the details shown on your CV match our client's requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. We may also use your details to contact you by email about our free career advice site CareerSavvy. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for these purposes.
eRecruit Solutions actively recruit for the following: Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Associate, Call Centre Representative, Customer Services Associate, Telesales Executive, Call Centre Associate, Sales and Customer Services Associate in Bingley
- Customer Service Representative
- Telesales Executive
- Customer Services Associate
- Call Centre Representative
- Contact Centre Associate
- Call Centre Associate
- Sales and Customer Services Associate in Bingley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job