Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Job location: Manchester
Job Salary: £15,379- £16,000 per annum
Job working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Sat
The Job: Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for a high calibre candidate, with excellent communication skills. The candidate for Customer Service Advisor must be an excellent team player, have a calm, efficient demeanour and be able to make customers feel at ease. Confidence and empathy on the phone are essential.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound enquiries from customers via email and phone
- Handle all queries and complaints efficiently
- Liaising with other departments and keeping customers informed
- Develop and maintain current product and systems knowledge
- Meeting individual and team targets
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for:
- Competency in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills:
Previous Customer Service experience in a similar inbound role is desired but not essential. Will consider retail/hospitality candidates with great personalites and communication skills!
If you feel that you possess all the desired attributes to make a fantastic Customer Service Advisor, we want to hear from you!
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank hols
- Subsidised canteen
- Wide range of high street discounts
Apply online now, or for further information call Diane on (0161) (835) (8767)
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Inbound Agent, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job