Customer Service Advisor
£9 per hour
Our client is one the UK’s leading price comparison websites. Comparing many products such as current accounts, mortgages, credit cards, gas & electricity, car insurance, pet insurance, and home insurance.
They are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their exciting and rapidly expanding team in Godalming, Surrey.
As their Customer Service Advisor, your role will be varied and have a range of Customer Service activities from verifying their Customer switches, Customer correspondence, B2B energy and Outbound Telesales. You will responsible for:
- Inbound Customer Service calls
- Opportunities for outbound calls for the right candidates
They have flexibility on start times, so perfect for students, or those people looking for part time work. They also have longer more regular hours available from 9am to 9pm, with variable start times.
Their current opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 10am-7pm. For this role we are looking for:
- Monday to Friday: available from 3pm to 9pm or 5pm to 9pm
- Saturday 10am – 7pm (days off in lieu for weekend working)
To be considered for their Customer Service Advisor role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly telephone manner
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Flexible approach
- Previous Customer Service skills, but not essential
- Potential for telesales activities
- Driven to succeed
Customer Service Advisor Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £9 per hour
- Plus incentives
- Personal growth opportunities in other aspects of Customer Service with the potential to progress into our telesales team
If you feel you have the skills for their Customer Service Advisor role, please apply now!
Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Advisor, Call Centre, Telesales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job