ISCA Recruitment Limited is looking to recruit a Customer Services Assistant for a client based on the outskirts of Exeter.
This role is based in large but friendly office.
We are looking for someone who is able to answer customer support questions in a friendly and professional manner.
My client works in a dynamic niche manufacturing marketplace.
Duties to include:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the returns process from initial enquiry through to booking carrier collections and ensuring credits are raised in a timely manner.
- Receiving and making outbound calls to the dealer network and third parties to arrange collection of goods
- Communicating directly with the carrier network to arrange collections and ensure service and requirements are maintained
- Updating the CRM system to ensure information is up to date regarding collections and credits
- Develop a rapport with the dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers
- Work closely with the warehousing team to ensure timely processing of returned items and dealing with queries
- Processing claims against the carriers in the event of goods being damaged or lost in transit, within agreed timescales
If you could like to be considered for this great role - please forward an updated CV and we will get back to you.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"