ISCA Recruitment Limited are looking to recruit a Customer Services Assistant for a client based on the outskirts of Exeter.
This role is based in large but friendly office.
We are looking for someone who is able to answer customer support questions in a friendly and professional manner.
My client works in a dynamic niche manufacturing marketplace.
Duties to include:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the returns process from initial enquiry through to booking carrier collections and ensuring credits are raised in a timely manner.
- Receiving and making outbound calls to the dealer network and third parties to arrange collection of goods
- Communicating directly with the carrier network to arrange collections and ensure service and requirements are maintained
- Updating the CRM system to ensure information is up to date regarding collections and credits
- Develop a rapport with the dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers
- Work closely with the warehousing team to ensure timely processing of returned items and dealing with queries
- Processing claims against the carriers in the event of goods being damaged or lost in transit, within agreed timescales
If you could like to be considered for this great role - please forward an updated CV and we will get back to you.