Are you looking for a full time, permanent role?
Are you an experienced customer service advisor looking for work, or do you have what it takes to become a highly skilled advisor following our award winning training program?
Would you like to join our successful Ashby Team, who have a real passion for working hard, and playing hard?
Customer Service Advisor - EON
- Salary - Up to £16,432 per annum
- Location - Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Hours - Full time & Part time shifts available. 5/6 days between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, and 8am - 6pm on a Saturday. Full flexibility required
- Contract - Permanent
- Training - Up to 2 weeks
- Start Dates - Immediate & on-going start dates
- Requirements - DBS and Credit Check (We are only looking at outstanding CCJs and Bankruptcy, however we are able to work with applicants who are currently on a re payment plan, and making regular payments.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will support with enquiries on an inbound calling line, on behalf of a major energy supplier.
You will provide a high level of customer service, assisting with various enquiries, such as bill and tariff updates and changes, through to direct debit and payment plans.
You will deliver this in a professional, and conscientious manner, with a high regard for quality at all times.
Every call is different, as and the ability to effectively control the call, in a calm and positive manor is essential.
With active listening, and effective questioning skills, combined with a persuasive style and strong product knowledge, you will provide a first time resolution of every call, ensuring a positive customer experience at all times.
To provide such support, we are seeking articulate individuals who are confident communicators with proven customer service experience. You will be IT literate, and competent using in house systems.
In return, we offer excellent benefits such as
- 28 days’ annual leave along with length of service days
- Childcare vouchers
- Reward and Recognition programme
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression
- Discounts with local and national retailers
For contact centre roles with the human touch, apply today and find out about the things that make Teleperformance a great place to work.
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978,and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
You can follow us on:
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job