McArthurGlen is looking for an experienced Guest Service Advisor to join our York Designer Outlet.
Why build your career with McArthurGlen?
- You'll get to work with the best team in the industry; both your local team and wider international business
- We are committed to creating an innovative, collaborative, and fulfilling environment where you can progress your career
- We want everyone in our organisation to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
- We offer amazing benefits, including centre discounts, cross functional and international projects and a great office atmosphere
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
- Meet and greet internal and external guests at the Information Desk and/or reception desk, resolving queries/complaints in a professional and friendly manner, and proactively offer information to add the greatest value possible to the guest experience.
- Adhere to the Office and Guest Service Desk Training manuals and the Way Forward Document, highlighting any areas for improvement to the Retail Manager, in order to continuously improve the support function within the centre.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to maintain awareness of new promotions and developments and communicate these effectively with both tenants and guests.
- Ensure the Information Desk is always clean, tidy, well-organised and well-stocked with relevant information to ensure that McArthurGlen is positively promoted at all times.
- Record, coordinate and report relevant information, including tenant figures, lost property, wheelchair and radio records, and efficiently balance voucher sales, stamps, and other transactions so that Managers, guests and tenants have accurate information.
- Coordinate Mall Exhibition Calendar on a weekly basis and ensure the Contact Information and Vacancies Board is regularly updated.
- Process and prioritise incoming and outgoing couriers, deliveries and mail in a timely manner.
- Provide a comprehensive support service to the Retail Manager when necessary, including updating contact information, coordinating telephone calls, and maintaining a voicemail service to ensure that external clients are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Highlight potential guest issues and innovative guest service suggestions to the management team to improve guest experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- GCSE standard or equivalent
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm
- Experience in a guest service role
- Hotel or Corporate Reception experience is desirable
- IT skills - Beginner Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job