Customer Service Advisor x 9 - Temp
Hours: Monday to Friday / 37.5 hours
Start: Various start dates - 12 weeks
We are looking for a number of temp’s to work within a busy call centre, handling inbound telephone calls, for our global client based in Reigate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a corporate environment - although no previous call centre experience is necessary, as full training will be given, some customer service experience is required, along with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with business customers. Please note - full background checks including DBS, referencing and credit check will need to be carried out should you be successful.
If you are interested in applying, please get in touch or come and visit us at our new office in Redhill or our Head Office in Caterham
What will your working week be like?
Working in a busy contact centre, within a friendly and professional team you will mainly be taking inbound calls. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls - responding to members queries; password resets, pensioner payroll, death notifications and data change requests
- Provide an efficient, professional service
- Communicate with members via email
- Make outbound calls when required
- Provide support to the administration team
- Support team members during busy periods
- Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
Who will this role suit?
Successful candidates will need to have a confident and professional telephone manner and be able to navigate the internal systems quickly and efficiently to find answers. Candidates must also be very process driven, have strong attention to detail and have the ability to respond to a high volume of incoming calls on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous Contact Centre /Call Centre/Customer Service experience, although full training will be given.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
- Strong team player
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"